Autism Classroom app - Welcome to AutismClassroom.com's App. The "AutismClass" app is the new application for educators and families who have children with autism in their lives. It was developed by the owner of AutismClassroom.com, who is an Autism Educational Specialist with over 15 years experience working with individuals with autism and who is the author of How to Set Up a Classroom for Students with Autism, How to Set Up a Work Area at Home for a Child with Autism, and Lesson Ideas & Activities for Young Children with Autism and Related Special Needs.
The app is intended to provide a wealth of easy to understand information that allows teachers, para-professionals, administrators, related service providers, parents, family members, babysitters, and in-home support providers, quick access to ideas for sparking meaningful lessons and activities for young children with autism. The app includes a brief Autism Classroom Checklist to give administrators, teachers and parents a starting point to evaluate a classroom that educates students with autism. Additionally, the behavior tabs help users to critically think about their current behavior interventions, while highlighting new strategies and solutions for challenging behaviors for children and teens with autism.
Some features on this app:
* Stay updated with blog postings from AutismClassroom.com
* Get fun and interactive activity ideas for joint attention, fine motor, social skills, communication and more
* Over 100 strategies for addressing over 15 different common challenging behaviors
* View an Autism Classroom Checklist to help evaluate an autism classroom
* Purchase books for educators and families
* Perfect for teachers, para-professionals, administrators, related service providers, parents, family members, babysitters, and in-home support providers
The AutismClass app provides affordable information that is practical in nature and assists adults in creating environments that increase positive outcomes for children with autism. Try it today and tell a friend, co-worker or family member.